February 08, 2009

264. Anchorhead - Trychon

Raezyr put down his drink, as he finally finished, and to his astonishment he found himself ordering another. "Well you were right about needing more supplies. We need a lot of the basics. Unfortunately, we'll also need a lot of the less than basic. I checked into this 'Hoth' that we're headed to, and for once Tyr wasn't joking. I don't see us finding much of the supplies we'll need here though. So plan A is to get basic supplies that we'll need regardless."

"I'd like to know a bit more about Tyr's contacts there too." Trychon said, cradling his empty ale.

"Naturally." Tyr said. "I'll get to that though. What's our gameplan for getting the ship back?"

They all looked at Trychon.

"Gameplan? I guess I hadn't really planned anything yet." He said sheepishly, looking at them. "But uh... we do have options." They all just continued to wait for him. "Basically, I don't need to actually do anything with the ship. I can shut out their controls completely by remote, just like we'll be able to control it. If we clear out whoever's onboard beforehand, we don't have to worry about them managing to change anything... or breaking something in the attempt. However, if we just take it without stepping anywhere near it... nobody will ever be able to trace it to us at all. Outside those connected with the ship, nobody would even know anything happened, really. What do you guys think?"

No comments:

Post a Comment