February 04, 2009

252. Sith Saga: Proving Grounds - Raezyr

The students had little problem getting out of the Senate Building, despite it being in lockdown. Their disguises were enough to gain them the element of surprise on any guards they came across.

Once outside they easily obtained civillian clothing and split up, heading for their ships. Tyrrazapon took the Nefarion Wraith, Trychon made for the Jet Razor, and Anya and Raezyr headed for the Wasted Rancor, which had been given to them after Sand Iago failed to return from the Revenants hijack mission.

They had each been pursued seperately by Republic ships after failing to give their crew and passenger manifests, but they had lost them by the time they reached Chandrila.

Raezyr and Anya had gotten there first and waited around the outskirts of the system for the other two. They didn't have to wait long, though.

"Rancor to Wraith, good to see you made it," Raezyr said into the comm.

"Glad you did too. Those corsairs were way to slow for my ship. Where's Trych? He get here yet?" Tyrrazapon responded. "Never mind, here he is. Wraith to Razor, what took you so long?"

"Took me a minute to slice Raez's lockout codes. Next time, do me a favor and just give them to me, okay?" Trychon said, his voice crackling over their private encrypted channel.

"I was about to when those Judicials took an interest in us. I knew you'd get past them anyway," Raezyr responded.

The three craft cruised casually side by side through the outskirts of the the Chandrila system, just beyond range of detection of the nearest planet.

"So what now?" Tyrrazapon asked. "We didn't really get time to discuss this part."

"We need to get back to Korriban and meet Lord Eiron as he instructed, but if I were the Jedi, that's the first place I'd look. Here's what I propose: We get back there and meet with Eiron, get our things and get the hell off Korriban until things cool off a bit. From there, I don't know where we go."

"We could come back here, try to hide under their noses," Trychon suggested.

"If we had some contacts here, then that might work," Tyrrazapon interjected, "But we don't. I do, however, happen to know of a pirate hideout on Hoth that may work for us. Last time I dealt with them, we were on good terms."

"Hoth?" Raezyr questioned. "I've never heard of that. Where is it?"

"It's in the Anoat Sector... let me transmit the coordinants to you guys now."

"I guess that sounds as good as anything unless anyone has anything better," Trychon said.

"Well, just be sure to bring a warm coat," Tyrrazapon said with a chuckle.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Raezyr asked. "Oh, you'll see when we get there," Tyrrazapon returned.

"I don't think I like the sound of that," Trychon said."Well, looks like it's time to go. A couple of patrol ships just detected us and are beginning to turn in our direction," Raezyr said, then turned to Anya who was sitting beside him.

"Get the coordinants fromt the navi-computer like I showed you," he said to his co-pilot, and she did as she was instructed.

"Let's haul jets! I'll see you guys on Korriban," Tyrrazapon said and in an instant he was gone.

With in moments, the Rancor and Razor also made the jump to light speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment