February 15, 2009

276. Hoth: King's Lair - Raezyr

Tyrrazapon hadn't exactly expected that, and the shocked look on his face showed it. "I... uh..." he stammered, his usually glib tongue frozen.

The angry look on the woman's face turned into a grin as she burst into laughter, as did her crew. She half turned and spoke to them, "Is that look priceless, or what?" She turned back to Tyrrazapon.

"I really had you going, didn't I?" she said to the speechless Sith. "You didn't really think I expected you to call, did you?"

"Well, I don't... I didn't think... I thought everything was cool when I left," he said, chuckling a bit as his voice returned. "But when we decided to come here, I began second guessing," he said, shooting a smug glance at Anya who rolled her eyes.

"So who are these people?" Dianna asked, looking over the others. "They don't look like smugglers. And I don't recognize any of these ships."

Tyrrazapon turned and introduced his companions, "The guy in the armor is Raezyr, this is Trychon, and the blond is Anya Tachi."

"Guys, this is Dianna Kingsdoom, First Mate here," he said to the others.

"Not anymore, Tyr. I'm the Captain now. My father was caught and executed by the Republic," she corrected, anger flaring as she recalled the death of her father.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Di," Tyrrazapon said.

"Forget it," she returned. Softening up she said, "Let's quit standing around here and get out of the cold. We can catch up over supper." Her crew had already begun to head out of the hangar area and she turned and followed them.

Once she was out of earshot, Tyrrazapon turned to the others, "So far so good."

Raezyr looked at Trychon who only shrugged as the four Sith followed their pirate hosts toward the mess hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment