February 08, 2009

269. Anchorhead - Trychon

They followed Anya back in the direction of their ships, but they stayed back about 20 yards or so. Trychon and Raezyr were still snickering. Tyrrazapon almost did a few times, but he also felt sheepish about Anya being upset at him over the way things ended on Hoth.

Yeah, maybe I should've sent her a holo apologizing for leaving without saying goodbye... but it wasn't my call. She shouldn't be upset about what I couldn't have controlled.... right?

They weren't really paying much attention when they realized they were face to face with Anya already. She threw an envelope at Raezyr. "You two insensitive pigs can room together. I'll be sleeping with Tyr tonight. You can assume whatever you'd like about that." She grabbed Tyrrazapon and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's in the past and there's nothing we can do now other than deal with whatever comes from it. Come on.... let's go." She turned back to Trychon. "I'll try not to assume anything about you two for sleeping together as well."

Tyrrazapon shrugged at the other two and followed off to their room.

Trychon looked at Raezyr. "I'm sleeping on the floor..."

No comments:

Post a Comment