February 08, 2009

256. Sith Academy - Raezyr

"We also learned to fight to our strengths, and turn our opponents weaknesses against them," Raezyr added.

Trychon chimed in again, "We showed that we can be resourceful, and use deception to our advantage."

Anya finally spoke up, "Master, I learned that I do not have to rely on those around me to be victorious. I thought I would be scared, but I wasn't. At first I wasn't sure I was going to make it, but by drawing on the Dark Side, I found the strength to defeat Daan."

When she finished, she pulled Daan's light saber from beneath her cloak. Her shoulder was still hurting her so her movement was tenative. She showed the silver tube to her Master, then gazed into Lord Eiron's cowled hood, eager for his approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment