February 08, 2009

255. Sith Academy - Trychon

Tyrrazapon looked at the others, in a sort of mental shrug. "Fun, I guess? I hate the Jedi, and it felt... good... to take some of that out on them. I haven't felt that kind of freedom since I killed my father."

Raezyr spoke up next. "We showed that we have a long way to go. We struggled against lowly Jedi. We were successful, but we had numbers on our side... the four of us that is. If Master hadn't taken on the stronger Jedi, and helped us out in the Senate... we may not have fared well at all."

"I wish I didn't have to give up that saber..." Tyrrazapon added as an afterthought.

Raezyr continued. "At the same time, I think we showed that we've come a long way in a rather short time. Compared to some of those we bested... we have very little experience and training."

Trychon jumped in "Don't forget a lifetime of training for some soldiers as well. I'm sure there are better in the galaxy... but surely they weren't the worst either. We learned to thrive in Chaos... and we used it to our advantage."

No comments:

Post a Comment