January 25, 2009

220. Sith Saga: Proving Grounds - Raezyr

"Yeah, man.... I'm Joel Pablic.. I saw all this shit go down man! Me and my boys was just standin here in line, waitin' to get in to the Night Ranger.

"We was gonna get our drink on, you know? Find us some honeys, maybe get a little action, you know what I'm sayin, right dawg?" the young man said, elbowing the Mon Cal.

"Anyway, we was just standin' here when these four dudes in cloaks come hoofin' outta that alley right there, and then this Jedi chica comes out behind them and they all pull out their laser swords and shit, and then some other freaky lookin' Jedi comes outta nowhere and they all start fightin'. It was tight, dawg.

"Yo, I wanna give a shout to my peeps," he said and looked into the camera. "Yo!! I'm on the holo, boyeez!!! Reppin' the Lower Kal Sec!!" he yelled as he made a hand gesture into the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment