January 13, 2009

171. Sith Saga: Proving Grounds - Tyrrazapon

"It's working, you know," a voice from a shadow loomed through Anya's ears.

She stopped and looked around, but saw no one."What is? Who's there?"

"You're confused now, angered, upset," the voice seemed to have changed direction now.

"Stop it! What do you mean?" Anya turned a full circle, trying to focus her small grasp on the Force to find the owner of this voice.

Tyrrazapon was well hidden, and a smile drew across his face as he watched the young girl spin around trying to locate him. He chose to reveal himself then.

"In time you will learn that these very feelings and emotions you have will be of good use," he said as he stepped out, his hood down and his arms behind his back. He was feeling rather authoritative after the dealings with the Revenants. He drew his dark black hair back from his face as he stepped closer to Anya.

"You think toying with my feelings and emotions is a good way to get on my good side?" Anya was still livid from earlier and was pleased to have someone else to take it out on.

"What makes you think they're toying with you? Although, you do make quite the easy target," he said as he smirked.

"Fuck you buddy. I can take care of myself!" she snapped.

"Oh I don't doubt that. I mean, as far as normalcy is concerned."

"Normalcy? What's that supposed to mean. You think I'm a freak now?"

Tyrrazapon chuckled at the thought. The irony in one person with the ability to use the Force calling another with the same ability a freak amused him.

"You can take care of yourself out there," he pointed as if to say outside. "But among the real baddies, you're more of a pawn in their game. You're among true power now, and the epitome of that is our new master."

She still had an angry look on her face, and frowned at the "pawn" remark, but she seemed interested now.

"What, you think you have more power than me? Power over me? I know scum like you. You're no better than any of those low-lives who had to bring me down to feel better about themselves," her face began to glow with anger. Tyrrazapon understood what the guys meant now about her being better looking when she was mad.

"You assume I place myself among those with that power. I knew little to nothing about the Sith before I ran into these two guys, and I laughed at the silly Jedi religion before that," Tyrrazapon moved closer to her and sucked her in with his dark and serious eyes. "But believe me, you and I have the ability to draw from our experiences like nothing they've ever encountered."

He stood there, and stared her down. He could tell she didn't agree with this but she had a sense of restraint now.

"You have no idea what I've encountered asshole," she formed her eyelids into slants and scowled.

At this, Tyrrazapon took a step back and slowly he opened his cloak and then removed it, letting it fall to the floor behind him. He was shirtless and only had his pants and boots on underneath. Anya froze for a moment, wondering what to do.

Who does this guy think he is? Just because scum used me against my will before doesn't mean I'm just going to offer it up to anyone

"Look dickhead, you're a real piece of work," she was readying herself to fight him off if his intentions turned out to match what she thought they were. "I'll kick your ass, and don't think I won't make a scene, and see if Trychon and Raezyr don't come to see what's going on."

Tyrrazapon only stared, his features and face unchanging, though he was amused on the inside. This girl really had no clue how to handle situations outside her small definition of the real world.

"I do not believe that I have to educate you on the atrocities that slavery causes one's body, be it inward or outward," he said as he slowly turned around to pick up his cloak.

Anya stood and stared, almost embarrassed but more confused as she ran her eyes over the countless markings on his bare back. Most were elongated slice-like gashes, and others were shorter. Some were rippled or carved out, as if someone had tried to dig things out of his back. She had no idea what to say, but he gave her no opportunity as he walked away, slinging the cloak around him, and replacing the hood over his head.

Oh... she thought as he walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment