March 08, 2009

297. Pirates....... YAR! - Trychon

I'll leave you two alone. Trychon thought at Raezyr as he got up from his seat and announced how he thought he'd left something in his bunk. He was already through the doorway when he heard in response Don't...

He was back to his room before he figured out he didn't really have anything in mind to do.

-------------

Dianna turned to Raezyr. "Look. We need to figure out some sort of compromise. I can understand fully how you may have past luck that may make it better for us to go to Carida. In this case that's not that big of a deal, and we'll manage fine. However, the needs of the ship and crew aren't always above that of the mission. There will be a time where you won't be able to pull the 'It's our ship' crap with me. We need to be a bit more on the same page."

Raezyr didn't look at her. "I understand fully what sacrifice and risk are. I'm not going to keep your cargo from its destination. This was a minor issue and it's resolved as far as I'm concerned. We said we'd help you get this done and we will. I made a choice and I have my reasons."

Dianna stood up. "You don't have to be an asshole about it all the time though. If you could just explain why you're making these decisions, maybe we could all agree on something rather than following you blindly."

Raezyr faced her. "I said it was a bad idea for me to go back to Arkania. I'm not sure what's so hard to comprehend about that."

Then he walked right past her.

----------

Raezyr found Trychon just staring at the bulkhead. "Uh...." He started to ask.

Trychon turned around. "So which was it this time? Or was it both again?"

Raezyr scowled. "A fight."

"Keep it up and maybe she'll help your face match..." Trychon tried to stop himself before it was too late. "Er... I meant your lip..." He stumbled. "Ah, fuck it. Wanna spar?"

No comments:

Post a Comment