March 08, 2009

301. Pirates....... YAR! - Trychon

Trychon got up and stretched his legs a bit, walking around the room. He sat back down in front of the drink Raezyr had gotten him. "So, I know basically what happened between you and Dianna... but do you want to tell me anyway?"

Raezyr paused again. "It's really pretty much what you'd guess. We were discussing the leadership structure of this mission, and the conversation was a bit heated. She's willing to admit that the ship and it's well being are our priority, but hates when we put decisions into play based on that. She's not willing to give up control easily."

"Sounds like you're oversimplifying it or complicating it. What happened?"

"Well, the short version was that she said if I were a member of her crew, she'd put a blaster bolt in my head. I found her defiance attractive and couldn't help myself, so I kissed her."

Trychon put down his drink and started twirling his lightsaber hilt in his hand. "You were right. It was pretty much what I'd guessed. No blaster bolt yet, so I guess that's a good thing... but remind me to never threaten you."

"Don't threaten me."

Trychon put his hilt down on the table. "Always a friend. You talk about this at all? What happened next? I'm sure she didn't kiss you so hard that your lip swelled up."

Raezyr ran a finger over his lip. "No... she punched me, obviously. She could've done it sooner though. She resisted for a second, but then... didn't resist for a second. Then she hit me and told me to never do it again."

Trychon thought for a moment and took a drink. "She hasn't said anything else?"

"No. I wouldn't have tried to push it or anything... but I'm pretty sure that makes it her move anyway."

Trychon took a long pull of his drink, finishing it off and turning the glass over on the table for no apparent reason. "Naw. I don't claim to be a genius when it comes to women... but usually, it's always our move. I dunno though. This one could be different."

1 comment: