March 10, 2009

309. Pirates....... YAR! - Trychon

Raezyr took a large drink from his ale. He smiled at Trychon. "You're lucky I'm in a forgiving mood."

Trychon sat his ale down and pulled out his lightsaber hilt and began to twirl it in his hand, as he'd become accustomed to doing. "Luck had nothing to do with it. First off... I already knew you were in a 'forgiving' mood, if that's what you want to call that display of niceties I just witnessed... but second and more importantly... Where's your lightsaber?"

Raezyr looked down and cussed, before leaving the room briefly... only to return with his weapons in hand. He put them away quickly and seated himself at the table. "Now, you want to say that to my face again?"

"Not particularly sure it could take the abuse. Anyway, man... I understand you being in a good mood and everything... but you have to be able to keep your head on straight too, alright? Don't let this take over what you call a brain."

Raezyr looked down. "You're right. That's never really happened to me before... and it sure won't happen again."

No comments:

Post a Comment