March 08, 2009

303. Pirates....... YAR! - Trychon

Raezyr looked at Trychon very intently. "What about Anya? I know you asked about my feelings towards her... but I could have sworn for a while that there was something between you. Then it seemed to be gone."

Trychon picked up his saber again and started spinning it around in his hand without turning it on. "Well, I... Uh... yeah. There was something. Or nothing." He watched Raezyr for a reaction and got nothing. "Before we left Korriban for Coruscant, we went out. We had a few drinks and a decent time... Nothing major. Before I knew it though, we were back at her dorm."

There was a pause as Trychon thought out what to say and grabbed one more drink. "We did spend that night together intimately. In the end though, it just screwed with my head a bit. She said not to worry about it and we'd talk about it later. She showed up in my room on Hoth before we left and told me that it was a mistake and we should be just friends. I'm not sure what I'd have done if she'd taken that in a different direction, but I'm definitely on board with it from here on out. I don't need that kind of complication. We've got enough going on."

No comments:

Post a Comment