March 08, 2009

300. Pirates....... YAR! - Trychon

Raezyr and Trychon were finishing up with the bandages when Dianna walked in on them.

"Wow. What happened?" She said with her voice calm, although her eyes were a bit wider than normal.

"Training." Raezyr said completely nonchalantly, pulling his shirt down over the myriad of scars, old and new.

"This is normal?" She looked to Trychon.

"Sith happens." He grinned.

"Well, I'm headed to my bunk. We have a bit to go, but it never hurts to try and keep a regular schedule when possible... or to get the extra rest when available." She didn't wait around for goodnight wishes as she left the room. "Thanks for the nice quarters."

They were quiet for a minute after she left.

Raezyr grabbed some ale out of one of the cabinets. He looked at them curiously. Looked like they were put in there when they were docked on Hoth. He'd have to remember to thank Bleetz.

He set two down in front of Trychon. "So what do you think?"

"Heck yeah..." Trychon commented as he opened his first.

"That's not what I meant... I meant... Dianna." Raezyr took a sip of his ale. Not bad at all... He thought.

"Eh... I didn't really need a bigger room. I'd be as comfortable on the floor. Then again... if I slept on the floor, maybe I could use the room. Hmm."

"You know what I meant."

"What does Raezyr think of her?" Trychon countered.

Raezyr looked at his drink for a moment before taking another draw. He muttered something before getting up and grabbing two mugs and setting them down on the table, pouring the rest of his drink into the new container. "I can't get her out of my head."

"Ah yes... the infamous female mind trick."

Raezyr didn't pay any notice to the comment. "She's strong, confident... beautiful..." He paused as if waiting for a snide remark. "She commands the respect of her men and others around her."

Trychon finished his first drink and reached to the mug Raezyr had brought him and poured the second. "I thought you kind of liked Anya. You yell at her enough, anyway."

Raezyr finished the second half of his drink. He got up and grabbed a few more, determined to keep up with Trychon. Close, anyway. As he poured himself another serving he sighed. "Yeah. Anya is very beautiful. She's also strong... willed. There's another sort of weakness though, and that worries me. I've been trying to toughen her up though, so I may be a bit hard on her."

"Yeah, and I've been told I can be sarcastic at times."

"Funny... I've heard the same thing." Raezyr raised his glass to him.

1 comment: