March 10, 2009

310. Pirates....... YAR! - Trychon

Trychon got out his datapad and started tinkering with it. "So do you want to tell me about holding back on Dianna just now? I mean... I know that we agreed it was her mission... but technically, looking for parts and repairing the ship is still very much in our interest. You gave in uncharacteristically easily there."

Raezyr frowned and shook his head. "I couldn't believe that. She still thinks that she has to micromanage us and give us commands on our own ship! She can't back down on any little damn thing." His voice started to raise. "We're not her crew... we aren't on her payroll, we don't owe her anything more than she owes us right now! It's like she thinks that it's going to take me so long to make some minor repairs on the ship after we get the parts, when it's going to take no time at all, especially if she's giving me a hand!"

"There you go..."

"In the end, I decided that it wasn't worth fighting for at that moment. I'll hold off on this one and maybe later we'll be able to have a little more input if something actually important comes along."

Trychon put down his datapad for the ale, taking a sip. "I see."

No comments:

Post a Comment