March 08, 2009

302. Pirates....... YAR! - Trychon

Raezyr thought about it for a second and then decided to switch topics on Trychon. "How about that? We've talked a bit about our past before, but you haven't really said too much. For as much time as you spent in your own self imposed mini-exile... you seem to be pretty outgoing. Now you even have advice when it comes to women. Please do tell more."

Trychon got up and grabbed a few more drinks. He was definitely starting to feel the effects of the ales, but it was just setting in... and Raezyr seemed to be opening up a bit. This was good for him. He set the drinks down and opened one for each of them. "Well, it's not really that much to tell. I guess I do have stories... but they're not really that interesting. I've told you that I spent a fair amount of time going into town every few weeks. I had a few friends, and I spent a bit of time at the bar. I didn't know a lot of the people, so I learned to just kinda let loose. It started with having too much ale, and became more of a habit sometimes."

"Ok... and the women?"

Trychon watched Raezyr gulp down his drink. He'd have to start slowing him down before too long... he'd never seen him drink quite like this before. Or maybe not. This was fun, afterall. Trychon took a sip. "Like I said... I don't claim to be an expert. I've known some women... and I've made about as many mistakes when it comes to knowing them. Even lost a good friend in one. Let's just say there's not really any going 'home' for me now."

No comments:

Post a Comment