December 19, 2008

82. The Search for Darth Vikon - Tyrrazapon

He brushed his hair back from his face and stood up. He decided to take a bit of a stroll and talk to the captain himself. He adjusted his shirt and tightened his boots a bit. As he made his way to the door and opened it, he could hear the robotic fluid sounds of the droid coming his way.

"Ah. I've spoken with the captain sir," the droid seemed a little alarmed.

"Good, I've decided to pay him a visit myself, join me," Tyrrazapon slipped past the droid and moved swiftly down the hallway.

"Oh, very well. I did want to say that the captain informed me that he has not heard anything yet. But perhaps once we're closer he could run some scans," the droid attempted to keep up.

"That's fine. I'm sure my ship is okay."

The two made their way to the bridge and found the captain there. They dealt with formalities and Tyrrazapon wasted no time making plans about landing and talking about scanning for any news as soon as they were close enough.

In an effort to shield his eagerness and interest in this, he simply put on his smuggling guise and said he needed to be safely and discreetly delivered to Nar Shaddaa because he was on a very dire errand with important information.

The captain didn't seem too interested and expressed that business-types always seemed like they were in a hurry and needed this or that. Tyrrazapon was thankful that he seemed of little importance to this man, and knew the droid wouldn't be a problem either.

No comments:

Post a Comment