December 24, 2008

110. Sith Academy - Raezyr

Raezyr relaxed a bit, but not completely.

"Master helped me build this one when I was young, but I built this one later, on my own," Raezyr stated flatly as he indicated the saber with the short blade first and the normal length blade second, both emitting a dark, mid-night blue glow.

Trychon unclipped his hilt from his belt and flicked the ignition switch, the familiar snap-hiss revealed the crimson synth-crystal formed blade. "I found mine aboard the shuttle down in the valley."

Tyrrazapon activated his own lightsaber and was bathed in the orange light. He held it in front of him with both hands as he had seen his father do many times. "I took mine from my Jedi father.... moments before I killed him with it," a sardonic grin crept across his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment