December 24, 2008

99. Sith Academy - Trychon

They recited together as though they'd been studying for years.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free."

Raezyr spoke next. "I've learned why the Jedi are weak. They think that they are at their best when they are calm. They don't understand that chaos and emotions are our true nature and should be embraced."

Trychon added in his thoughts. "I've learned that the real path to enlightenment isn't looking for answers in our past or why things are what they are. True enlightenment is only gained through power. It's the key to everything. With power, anything can become possible."

"The Force isn't here for us to use as a guide. It's a tool." Raezyr commented "It is to be bent to enforce my will. I can do more than just influence my environment. I should control it."

Trychon nodded. "The universe is ours to control. Strength is the key to that power. Everything we do is to become stronger and gain power."

No comments:

Post a Comment