December 24, 2008

94. Sith Academy - Trychon

Raezyr and Trychon entered the archives and stopped in awe.

Trychon thought to himself (although he was fairly sure that Raezyr heard him) This place is huge! This is like I spent my whole life 200 times over collecting my artifacts and strange symbols and made a giant room out of them. Then I filled the room with other writings. Unbelievable. Now I know I belong here.

They both stepped forward a bit more into the room, stopping at the same time and mouthing together the giant inscription on the walls. Trychon could hear Raezyr thinking it aloud as he read. Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.

They grinned.

Trychon took off to his right to look around, while Raezyr went to the left. They both found themselves immersed immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment