December 14, 2008

31. Sith Academy - Trychon

Trychon finished what he needed and took his chip out of the computer a moment after giving Raezyr his pad back.

"Let's walk." He said.


As they went down the corridors, Trychon tried to be honest even though he felt a bit embarrassed.

"The Force... I've heard of it, of course... although not much. I pretty much raised myself and I left my village years and years ago. I hadn't given it much thought before meeting you today. I've moved things on accident I think... although I thought I was dreaming then. I also have a tendency to have intuitive thoughts. Honestly... that was a lot of what I can do with computers. Beyond that... What I saw you do was simply put... amazing to me."

"As for the weapon, I have been fending for myself for some time obviously. Again, I get intuitive feelings... but I only recently acquired this particular blade."

As they walked past the cafeteria, Trychon grabbed Anya's lightsaber off of Raezyr's belt, hoping not to anger him. He unscrewed the bottom and pulled out the power source. He threw her the saber and said "We may be back." He then mouthed to her I think.

When they got close to the exit, Trychon tossed the power source into a room on the side and kept moving. He could feel a laser glare from behind, but he didn't dare look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment