December 24, 2008

106. Sith Academy - Raezyr

Raezyr spoke first, "My Master, I am well versed in the Way of the Sarlacc, and have recently begun to study Niman. As you can see, though, my former master also instructed me in Jar'Kai, as that was the style which she preferred. I am also visually familiar with the other basic styles and can recognize them being used, although I have a long way to go before I master them myself."

"I have also begun to instruct Trychon in Shii-Cho, and he has become adept with it quite quickly. Tyrrazapon, I have not had the pleasure to witness in combat, so he will have to inform you himself of his skill, although with a Jedi," Raezyr spat the word, "as a father, I would imagine he has some sort of prowess, or at least the potential for it."

"A question for you, if I may, my Lord." He continued quickly without waiting, "By what moniker do you wish us to call you? If any," he ammended quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment