December 14, 2008

26. Sith Academy - Raezyr

Raezyr kept his eyes and ears open, and did his best to feel around him with the Force, but several times found himself distracted, watching Anya's curves move as she walked along in front of them. IDIOT! You're gonna get us both killed doin that!

After they were in the 'chow hall,' Raezyr stretched out to feel for anything. Sensing nothing, he gave an almost imperceptable nod to Trychon to sit as she asked, then followed her into the kitchen.

Raezyr stood in the doorway, watching her movements closely as she began preparing food, both for signs of treachery and for his own enjoyment, his eye movements hidden behind his helmet.

"Ya know. I was thinking on the way down here," she began,"that this is probably a pretty good turn of events for me, too. I mean, I can show you guys around and whatnot, and maybe, since you guys are pretty powerful and stuff, that maybe you could at least teach me some of what you know. I mean, if you wanted to. Otherwise, if you guys leave, I'll be stuck here by myself again."

Raezyr wordlessly thought it over. I'll have to talk to Trychon about that, see what he thinks.

"Alright, grub's ready. It's not much but it's all I've got." She picked up a tray on which she'd placed 3 bowls of food and mugs of some sort of hot black liquid in them. "Do you mind if I ask who you guys are?"

"I am Raezyr. My partner is Trychon." Raezyr said succinctly.

"Trychon's cute," she said quietly as she walked past Raezyr and to the table, setting down the tray when she got there.

Raezyr's heart dropped to the pit of his stomach as he followed her to the table, and then sparked into a small ember. Nothing EVER goes my way. That's alright, though. I'll become more powerful than anyone before me, and then I'll MAKE things go my way, he thought as he clenched his jaw behind his helm.

No comments:

Post a Comment