December 14, 2008

23. Sith Academy - Trychon

Trychon slowly moved the blade an inch back from the young neck. The girl didn't move. He stared into her eyes and felt her fear as a reflection of his own unsure nature.

As Raezyr walked up to them, Trychon broke the near silence that had been filled only with the thrum of his blade. "Who are you?" He asked her, not breaking his glare with her.

She responded after a moment... the confidence still in her voice, but it was waning. "My name is Anya."

Raezyr put his hand on Trychon's shoulder and spoke as he arrived by his side. "More importantly, Anya... is what answers can you give to us? I've come to join the Sith... but I have a feeling that you need to direct me to someone else for this?" He got a bit of a grin on his face as he said it.

"There is no one else! I've been alone here for... for too long. I don't even know why I'm here. I wanted to be a Sith... I wanted to destroy the Jedi... but I'm alone! I started to train... but then..."

Whatever facade she had was gone at that point. She seemed almost desperate.

"They left... told me to stay... I only had a few weeks time to learn, and then endless time to... to do nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment