December 24, 2008

111. Sith Academy - Eiron

"Understood. These weapons are yours for now, but you will forge your own blades when you become Sith, I can assure you. This blade I took when I killed my Jedi Master, many years ago, but I've since modified it, swapped out crystals and such for more power until it suits me."

He shut down the blade. "You must be tested, and soon, but we will begin with some hands-on training. History, you can learn on your own. The same is true of dueling techniques and Force powers. I must teach you now how to commune with the Force, truly commune with it. That requires focus and intent."

"Close your eyes," Eiron said. "Imagine your darkness. Imagine your hatred. What you fear most. What you have lost, and those who have taken it from you. What you loathe."

Eiron looked around at the three of them. "Now, with all the fury you can muster, unleash the Force upon those images. Summon the power of the Dark Side and release that energy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment