December 14, 2008

33. Sith Academy - Trychon

THAT WAS AMAZING!

Trychon had long ago been able to immerse himself into study of the things he found or structures around him... he didn't mind having homework. Indeed, he enjoyed having something to occupy his time. He couldn't ever remember being so excited to 'work' on something before though.

This was all still very strangely new, but continuing along with Raezyr promised great things. Simply by concentrating on his desire to learn about his past and why he was abandoned... he could affect the surroundings around him!

Trychon followed Raezyr aboard his ship.

"I did feel worried about traps... and I thought I felt something... but I could be wrong... I hardly have it nailed down."

"What will we do when we arrive at Nar Shaddaa? How will we find this guy? What else do I need to know?"

He continued to follow him into the cockpit. Trychon watched what Raezyr was punching in and just started hitting buttons and accessing the system and starting up some of what were surely pre-launch routines. He was determined to make himself useful.

Thinking of Anya briefly, he hit the button to raise the ramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment